Business Intelligence Analyst - Risk
GTF - Payments Platform – Data /
About the Role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst in our Risk Data team, you will develop intelligence and data products which empower our sophisticated risk decisions in protecting GoPay and its customers. You will have the opportunity to work with rich data and partner with Risk, product, engineering, and data science partners to identify and solve some of the most impactful and stimulating business problems in the payments space. You will work in a fast-paced environment with direct impacts to the business.
What You Will Do
- Develop Risk data products, which include intelligence based on rich payment data including customer behaviors, devices, location
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of our insights gathering through data standardization and optimization
- Monitor the efficacy of our risk intelligence and decisions through automation and visualization
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on data products for business stakeholders
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in analytics, business intelligence, or data science
- Proficient in SQL, ETL, BigQuery, Python, and visualization tools (e.g. Metabase, Tableau, Looker)
- Communication skills to engage with stakeholders effectively on requirements gathering and delivery outcomes Experience in database design, data architecture, and data mining
- Master in a quantitative discipline
- Self-starter that can manage a project end-to-end
- Experience in fraud risk, abuse detection, and payments a plus
About the Team
GoPay BI team supplies critical data and insights to enable GoPay to be a safe, trusted and fun way to do payments. We are like oxygen to the brain, enabling business to thrive. Our team members come from varied backgrounds to solve some of the toughest business problems in GoPay. We are enthusiastic about data and its impacts to the business. We believe in growing together as a data community by promoting numerous internal forums for sharing, discussions and presentations.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.