iOS Engineer (GO-LIFE/New Product)
Engineering – Mobile Engineering
As one of GO-JEK's product pillar, GO-LIFE is the largest integrated lifestyle provider in Indonesia, providing beauty, cleaning, massage, automobile, as well as daily lifestyle services through our verticals i.e. GO-GLAM, GO-CLEAN, GO-MASSAGE, GO-AUTO, GO-DAILY, GO-LAUNDRY & GO-FIX. We launched our own app in February 2017 and it has been growing rapidly well with over 1.5 million downloads up until now.
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high performance Android applications which will be used by GO-JEK's customer, GO-JEK's partners
- Giving advice and coaching fellow product engineer.
- Analyzing and maintaining product features defined by product manager
- Modifying existing software to correct error, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Overseeing the writing of the program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app
- Debugging and root cause analysis
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas
- 3+ years in building a robust application using Swift
- Knows perfectly on how to work using GIT
- Knows a lot about scrum methodology
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other engineers
GOJEK is a Super App and a growth-stage startup with a social mission to improve the welfare and livelihoods of workers in various informal sectors in Indonesia. GOJEK champions 3 essential values: speed, innovation and social impact. Since it launched in 2010, GOJEK has evolved into an on-demand mobile platform and a cutting-edge app providing a range services that include transportation, logistics, mobile payments, food delivery and more and that impacts millions of lives in Indonesia and beyond.
The company has grown significantly in the last 36 months, the startup’s total order volumes has grown to 6600x and diversified into 18 verticals and has expanded into multiple countries in Southeast Asia.
GOJEK is a verb. GOJEK is a way of life. It is quite simply the operating system of Indonesia. 250+ engineers spread across Jakarta, Singapore and India make software decisions that impact about 260 million people in the country. GOJEK Tech team comprises of developers, data scientists, designers and product managers who work on product innovation, mining data and crafting consumer experiences. The average age of the team is 29 and it runs one of the largest JRuby, Java and GO clusters in Asia.
To know more, visit www.gojek.io