Group Product Manager, Card Present Ecosystem
Product – Product Management /
About the Role
As a Group Product Manager for the Card Present Ecosystem, you’ll take the wheel in leading the Product Management team for multi acquiring services, applications management, and non payment terminals. You’ll oversee a diverse group of product managers stationed across various parts of this region, including Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. With full accountability of the overall card payments strategy, you’ll formulate and steer the long-term product roadmap, half-yearly OKRs, and strategic initiatives to ensure the team achieves the stipulated key business goals in a timely manner. You’ll also forge strong relations with various engineering and business leaders to drive optimized product delivery, and act as a mentor to your direct reports.
What You Will Do
- Build, lead, coach, and inspire a high-performing, mission-driven product management team
- Formulate the long-term product strategy, half yearly OKRs, and strategic initiatives to ensure delivery of key business goals
- Influence peers, stakeholders, and key executives through the use of data and logic
- Own key results for your problem area, customer satisfaction, usability, on-time releases, and other critical metrics
- Identify business opportunities and how to best support them with product and platform capabilities
- Develop trusted relationships with engineering leaders, business leaders and stakeholders to drive optimized product delivery
- Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Mentor direct reports, and lead by example
What You Will Need
- At least 10 or more years of successful product management experience in technology powered products, with strong experience in organizational leadership or management roles
- Strong experience in card payments ecosystem, terminal management and banking integrations.
- Demonstrated experience with solving hard customer and business problems at scale
- Global mindset with the ability to think about culture, language, and other aspects when putting the customer at the center of all outcomes
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills; ability to lead a team across multiple locations
- Passion for leading and developing direct reports; coaching & mentoring the them towards improving professional skill sets; ability to lead and influence direct reports remotely
About the Team
Our Payments team oversees GoPay (Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing consumer payments and financial services app), as well as Midtrans (one of Indonesia’s largest payment gateways), and Spots (Indonesia’s largest offline network for payments).
We've helped simplify payments for over 750,000 merchant partners, over 1,000,000 driver partners, and millions of customers - from the bike drivers down the street to your favorite Gorengan and Martabak stalls. But, the growth of Payments does not stop here. We are hungry for more. We intend to become the largest payment and financial services group in Southeast Asia. We are working on several projects now, including offline, NFC, key management, terminal management and banking integrations.
We’re a high-performing, tight-knit team who are committed to the growth of the company, as well as each other’s personal growths and wellbeing. Pre-Covid, factions of our team would enjoy catching up over a round of drinks after work. However, with WFH becoming more normalized, we've been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home. Off-hours, you’d probably find us binging The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix, whipping up a loaf of sourdough bread, or trying our best to survive a HIIT workout on YouTube.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.