CRM MarTech Expert (Singapore market)
Product – Product Marketing /
About the Role
As our CRM MarTech Expert, you’ll take the wheel in managing the campaign journey implementation and development for Gojek customer lifecycle programs and country marketing communications across Singapore. Working closely with the CRM Campaign Manager, CRM MarTech Lead, and CRM analyst, you will configure and develop technical integration of Gojek customer lifecycle journeys and tactical communication campaigns through various inbound and outbound (non-paid) channels. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Gojek Customer Platform team in developing CRM tools and platforms to enable world-class, scalable campaign configurations. You will have a direct impact on the incremental growth of Gojek in the Singapore market through scalable, personalized, relevant, and contextual communication and increase in the engagement and retention of our users.
What You Will Do
- Implement lifecycle automation programs and country product marketing and tactical campaigns via inbound (Shuffle Card, Inbox, Chatbot) and outbound channels (e.g. Email, Push Notification)
- Develop and optimize process, SLAs, and other key performance indicators to ensure the campaign launch/ deployment is conducted in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner
- Identify improvement areas, use cases for CRM campaign management tools, and audience management capabilities for the development roadmap
- Manage the creation and updating of emails, push notifications, landing pages, forms, and reports for campaigns and webpages
- Develop communication templates for consistency and effectiveness in accordance with branding guidelines and best practices
- Plan and update the campaign communications calendar
What You Will Need
- A BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of CRM marketing experience, preferably within the online e-commerce, telecommunications, airlines, or other relevant service industry
- Proficiency in launching CRM campaign/customer journey implementation and experimentation through advanced CRM tools (e.g. Braze, Leanplum, Clevertap, SalesForce)
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, scripting, and SQL will be a plus
- Well-versed with workflow / task management tools (i.e Jira, Asana, Favro), capacity planning, and reporting
- Strong knowledge of conducting experimentation and A/B testing
- Ability to work effectively within a high pressure environment where prioritization is essential
About the Team
Our CRM team is a family of 11 campaign strategists and MarTech experts based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We run all things related to customer engagement and retention across the entire Gojek App. As an embedded function within the larger Growth stream, our focus is to generate incremental impact from every interaction between our users and the company. How do we ensure this, you ask? By relying heavily on experiments and A/B testing for continuous improvement. Additionally, we collaborate with the talented people over in the Product, Marketing, Research, BI, Growth, Analytics, and Creative teams on a daily basis to ensure the alignment of insights, strategy, and business objectives, and to deliver the best user experience possible.
One of our team's biggest obstacles has been understanding our customers' needs and preferences towards our various services and predicting their future behaviors for preventive actions rather than reactive ones. After many weeks of research, collaboration, and trial and error, we figured out that the best way to tackle this issue was to integrate data science and machine learning into our approach, supported by campaign management tools that enable a seamless journey setup. Currently, our team has been busy working on a project surrounding automation and personalization, whose purpose is to enhance our user experience by offering relevant communication to support the larger goal in increasing Gojek active users.
While our team is based all over the region, we are a tight-knit group who are each other’s second family. So whenever we have a new member, rest assured we’ll help you get up and running confidently. We operate with the belief that teamwork does make the dream work, and we encourage knowledge sharing (work-related and non-work related) on our daily calls. We love bonding over our shared love of corny jokes, good movies, delicious meals, and fun games. For real - our weekly conversations range from OKRs to the latest blockbusters, from campaign setup to boba, and from control groups to hilarious videos we found online.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.