Associate - Investor Relations
Corporate Office /
About The Role
Join an expanding dynamic investor relations team as our associate based in Jakarta. The role requires strong research and analytical skills to carry out deep-dive industry/business intelligence screening, fundamental analysis, and benchmarking disclosure with peers. It also requires strong organizational and communication skills to engage with internal functions and external stakeholders. You will be expected to assist with the quarterly/annual earnings preparation cycles to ensure smooth execution, as well as leading periodic non-deal roadshows planning and materials preparation.
What You Will Do
- This individual will support all aspects of the investor relations and capital raising process including but not limited to:
- Maintain investor relations CRM and various Excel databases
- Create, update and maintain various Excel spreadsheets, models, and reports to track company performance, valuations, and various other operational and financial metrics
- Regularly keep track of analyst consensus of company and peers from various international and local brokerage houses
- Build relationships and develop an engagement plan with sell-side, factoring the ever-changing market dynamics and sentiments
- Prepare materials for conferences, non-deal roadshows, quarterly earnings presentations, annual reports, senior business managers and investors
- Work with internal teams across the company to produce talking points and analytics on market or business-related issues
- Proactively take on recurring and ad hoc projects and investor requests
What You Will Need
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in equity research or capital market activities or investor relations
- A good grasp of financial reporting, accounting, and financial analysisFluency in English (both written and spoken) and fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is a plus
- Degree ideally in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Ipreo (BD Corporate), and Capital IQ is a plus
- Good time management skills and able thrive under pressure
- High integrity and ethics
About the Team
Our Corporate Office team consists of members of the Corporate Development and Investor Relations team, Corporate Actions team, Corporate Secretary and Corporate Affairs team. Spread across Jakarta and Singapore, we hail from several geographies and, together, form a like-minded team of ex-investment bankers, consultants, lawyers, advisory professionals, and more.
GoTo Corporate Office team is one of the most active in the region, having recently executed GoTo’s Initial Public Offering on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Investor Relations works closely with senior management to shape the firm’s external engagement with investors, research analysts, rating agencies, credit counterparties and ESG-focused stakeholders from time to time. Investor Relations also collaborates with key internal constituents on competitive positioning, firmwide strategic initiatives, and capital and resource management.
Working from home has been a strange time for a lot of us, so our team has been taking time on our calls to trade advice on the best ways to keep sane with this new work set up. We're a very close team made up of bookworms, gamers, coffee drinkers, and Netflix watchers. We look out for one another, and work together to get the job done. We believe in diversity, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds - so long as you have the same inertia, and curiosity and you love a good adrenaline rush in pushing important projects through at breakneck speed
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.