Senior Tech Recruiter
Talent Acquisition – Talent Acquisition /
About the Role
It's said that a company is only as great as the people who embody the mission of the organization. As our Senior Tech Recruiter, you will be an instrumental cog in the Recruiting wheel of Gojek that is in charge of finding the best tech talents in the world to join our family and drive Gojek to greater heights. Collaborating with our technical leads across the region, you will help define staffing needs and enhance the current recruiting plan. More specifically, you will drive the recruiting strategy for the teams in charge of building our SuperApp: Product, Data, Engineering, and Design. You will have ample opportunity to flex and hone in on your interpersonal communication skills, networking on/offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and reduce our time-to-hire.
What You Will Do
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off, & debrief process for candidates
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment process, from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment & interviewing, salary proposal and offer management
- Build sustainable talent pipelines in niche areas to support future and current needs of the business
- Create and maintain relationships with other business and HR functions through strategic partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong networking relationships with internal stakeholders and external talent sources
What You Will Need
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (in a tech recruiter capacity)
- Proven success in recruiting and sourcing for technical roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of recruiting for varying levels of talent
- Strong relationship management and consultative skills (with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners); able to influence, inform, and negotiate
- Experience working on applicant tracking systems, sourcing, recruiting data & recruiting tools
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results
- Experience of working in an in-house company (an RPO format will be a plus)
- Ability to adapt and problem-solve
About the Team
Our Recruiting team consists of over 50 recruiters stationed in Indonesia, India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. The gist of our role is to be a strategic recruiting partner in acquiring exceptional talent to further scale Gojek. We source and hire world-class technical minds who will build the business by solving everyday problems with technology. Working closely with the Employer Branding team, it's our job to ensure we offer an exceptional interview experience for all of our candidates.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too; we enjoy bonding over our shared love of good food, easy home recipes, and the best places to eat in our cities. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (food recommendations are always welcome! 😜).
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.