PAC Performance Data Analyst
People and Culture – Operations /
About the Role
This role will support the Performance team to analyze performance data and create and recommend key actionable insights to enhance the impact of performance review cycles. The ideal candidate should be skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
What You Will Do
- Will play a key role as the responsible data person to support the Performance team across all annual cycles
- Provide clean data sets prior the cycle, and data modeling to empower stakeholders to answer their questions regarding the performance
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Designing, developing, implementing and managing key metrics and enabling analytics dashboard in monitoring performance deliverables. Ensuring all data displayed at any time on the dashboard is updated and correct
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams prior the performance cycle to ensure the Performance process runs smoothly pre and post cycle
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Solving data and tools issues
- Monitoring performance ticketing system
What You Will Need
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and PostgreSQL and data visualization using tools like Google Bigquery, and Google Data Studio
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Results driven and detail-oriented, with strong intuition on how to solve problems
- Motivated to learn something new in order to support the teams across Gojek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About the Team
Working in PAC is always a dynamic environment - definitely never a dull day. If you like to be exposed to challenging and exciting projects and deadlines this is the place to be. We are a multicultural bunch, from all across Indonesia, Singapore, India full of people doing their best for their colleagues. We have lots of meetings and a lot of chat about weird hobbies.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.