Strategic Partnership Manager
Commercial – Brand Partnership /
- Identify business opportunity and perform pitching prospect Partners
- Prepare strategic deal simulation and effectively present business solution to Partners
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Plan & Execute marketing campaign to increase sales growth
- Partner across functions with related parties
- Track performance management including data analysis
- Maintain healthy relationship with Partners
- Provide report to Superior
- Experienced in Project Management/Campaign Management in online platform/e-commerce or any related fields
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong strategic commercial activities
- Good command of English and Thai, both in writing and in spoken
- Active, Self-motivated and growth mindset
Gojek is an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Gojek we celebrate our differences, because we believe that diversity not only creates a healthier work environment for our employees, but also helps our business thrive.
Gojek is a technology startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Specialising in ride-hailing and logistics, we are also the only company in Southeast Asia to be part of Fortune's 50 Companies That Changed the World (2017).
Gojek is a Super App: one app with over 20 services including food delivery, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, massages, and many more.
Gojek is Indonesia’s first and fastest growing unicorn building an on-demand empire. Our total of 2,000,000 driver-partners collectively travel 16.5 million KM daily – making us Indonesia’s de-facto transportation choice.
Gojek is a verb! Gojek is a way of life!