Senior Product Designer - GoPay
Design – Design /
About the Role
Product designers provide the user's point of view to the discussions and collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure that users will end up with the best solution to the issue at hand. With a deep knowledge of how the technology works and interest in how users behave, the best product designers can answer any problem with a combination of well-defined flow, wireframes, information architecture, user journey, and/or storyboard.
What You Will Do
- Work with multiple product design leads or product management heads to build or improve user experience towards a big goals to reach product’s OKR
- Define the product briefs and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team/company stakeholders
- Manage or lead project/features and is expected to deliver accordingly based on the timeline
- Effectively deliver features and improvements in a well define scope
- Define end-to-end wireframe and wireflow for features using standard wireframing tools
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, usability testings, release, and monitor the impact after the product release
- Contribute in the team cadence discussion and present to the team when necessary
- Proactively seek/give feedback from other stakeholders to make sure concepts are meeting the intended project goal
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of experience in the product design industry
- Proficient in product design field with extensive and demonstrated expertise in visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture
- Possess a deep knowledge of data and able to identify/analyze problem areas, to work on the complex issues
- Familiar with advanced analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel)
- Possess a good knowledge of design fundamentals such as design thinking framework and other framework in order to develop products
- Able to sketch the ideas into a wireframes, learning how to make wireflow and wireframing for well defined features
- Good knowledge of the tools such as Overflow, Miro, Sketch and other wireframing tools that are widely used by Product Designers
- Knowledge in design validation, either through quantitative or qualitative research
About the team
Our job is to lay the foundations for the fastest, safest and most reliable finance app in the world. We have continuously evolved our processes, improved the quality of our outcomes, expanded our reach within the organisation, and relentlessly advocated for our customers. Our aim is not only to design the products, but also to educate everyone around us on what design is, and why it makes sense to always start with the users, and work backwards.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.