Head of Operations, GoFresh
Groceries – Go-Fresh /
About the Role
As our Head of Operations for GoFresh, you will take charge of the business’ end-to-end operations ranging from sourcing to last mile delivery to our merchant-partners. Your efforts and initiatives will directly impact GoFresh’s service performance through supply operations excellence, ultimately allowing us to provide meaningful relationships with distributors, vendors, suppliers and help grow our merchant-partners’ business to new heights.
What You Will Do
- Manage end-to-end supply chain processes with primary focus on plan development for each funnel (warehousing, distribution, logistics, etc.)
- Take charge of the team’s performance in relation to product availability, stock fulfillment, supplier performance, waste management, and inventory levels which greatly contribute to business revenue and profitability
- Nurture and maintain healthy relationships with distributors, vendors, and suppliers to develop sustainable and profitable growth on both sides through agreed timely deliveries, cost price negotiations, and necessary paperwork completion
- Identify opportunities through demand generation analysis and forecast to improve accuracy and meet customer expectations in any circumstances
- Work together with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Strategy teams to execute projects in a timely manner
What You Will Need
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in roles related to end-to-end retail or supply chain management, or in roles similar to Grocery Operations, Warehouse Manager, Fresh Operations Manager, Fresh Operations, and Fulfilment Center Head
- Experience in establishing operations processes for fresh SKUs will be a plus
- Proven track record of leadership and people management with high attention to detail to run a successful team
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders, including Senior Executives
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills to effectively analyze Operations data to extract valuable insight and recommendations for the business
- Strong attention to detail in order to pinpoint gaps or problem areas in routine activities
- Ability to generate creative solutions towards operational issues and empower relevant teams to execute these solutions properly
About the Team
GoFresh is one of the newest and the most dynamic teams within Gojek, comprising 40 people based in Jakarta. We put our GoFood merchant-partners at the heart of our business, improving their business by delivering necessary ingredients for their daily operations at a relatively low cost yet with the highest level of convenience.
GoFresh wants to focus on building the fresh infrastructure to be the most complete and competitive ingredients purchasing platform for the GoFood merchants. The team has already started working on it and it will become the core focus of our business going forward.
When we aren't working, you'd probably find us catching up with each other over Zoom and discussing life :)
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.