Security Engineer-Financial Services Platform
Engineering – Security /
About the Role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to dive deep into projects surrounding Cyber Security Engineer, look no further. As our Security Engineer for GoTo Financial, you’ll take the wheel in building and maintaining our security engineering program and. Along with conducting security engineering, you will be in charge of ensuring security best practices implementation within GoTo Financial's products and infrastructure. Working closely with data and engineering, you will get to provide a secure platform for our merchants, partners, and consumers. The cherry on top: you’ll get to be a part of a team that works to provide the best protection by having a high standard of information security!
What You Will Do
- Participate in the development of a small to medium complexity security project, process, or initiative within their technical focus area (cloud security, identity access management, vulnerability management, penetration testing, automation, test/abuse case research, QA)
- Work with security engineering teams to review their design/architecture, perform risk assessments, and provide suitable control recommendations as appropriate
- Build, test, document, and roll out proactive security controls organization-wide
- Build reports/dashboards around to capture and present the progress on OKRs and KPIs to stakeholders
- Identify additional areas of opportunity and means for knowledge sharing practices across teams
- Codify the learnings into reusable knowledge snippets/artifacts besides curating the same for continual consumption
What You Will Need
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa indonesia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or relevant technical field experience in security domain
- Knowledge of different layers of security such as Cloud Security, Network Security, Application Security, Data Security, and Compliance
- Hands-on experience in the security areas of penetration testing mobile applications or websites
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevSecOps and Agile principles
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines
- Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes
- Contribution to bug bounty programs, hacktivist fests, capture the flag challenges.
- Open source and github profile would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge in at least scripting languages. Python is preferred
About the Team
The Security Engineering team in GoTo Financial is responsible for driving security and privacy by design within the product life cycle, infrastructure, and engineering process besides continuously researching and responding to evolving threats which could impact GoTo Financial’s viability to service its customers and remain compliant to the local laws and regulations as amicable.
We are a small team based in Jakarta. The great thing about having a small team is that we've all naturally grown very close, both professionally and personally, and really rely on each other to get the job done. We use the time to share knowledge, update each other on our lives, sometimes work on a joint side project for research and learning, or simply play online games together!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.