Product Marketing Manager - Liquidity
Payment & Financial Services – Go-Pay /
About the Role
This role reports direct to the GoPay Marketing Head and working closely with Liquidity Pod Leader & Growth Lead to manage end to end initiatives for growing GoPay ‘’Unlimited Source of Fund’ feature user base with aim to build GoPay to become the hub of user spending.
What You Will Do
- Build & implement Go-to Market strategy for new feature launch or to grow existing feature’s adoption
- Evaluate, improve and optimize existing features to maximize the adoption rate by redefining the target audience, marketing communications and branding, promotions, and channel distribution
- Optimize & redefine feature adoption to improve user experience together with Product Manager, UX team, Growth Lead, Consumer Risk & Research
- Actively collaborate across function & streams (Business Intelligence, Marketing Analytics, CRM, Performance Marketing, Social Media, Creative, Growth Ops, Consumer PR, Corporate Affair, CCU, and Product Manager) on campaign end to end planning, execution, campaign monitoring and building report
- Identify the most suitable marketing channels and target segment for each marketing initiatives to manage user communications through targeted channels such as CRM (in-app channels), paid social media, or offline media
- Work closely with the Growth Lead on building & executing communication plan on growth initiative and scale up if successful
- Work closely with partnership team to pitch & negotiate proposed marketing initiatives to strategic bank partners and with the Brand team to build feature's hygiene marketing assets
- Manage RPL & Marketing spend as per budget, to achieve OKR efficiently
What You Will Need
- Strong attention to details, analytical skill, comfortable with data processing
- Have experience working on branding campaign (ATL, BTL, on-ground activation)
- Have experience managing marketing budget
- Strong cross-functional team coordinationBA/MS in Management, Communication, preferably with Marketing concentration or related major
- Should have at least 3 years experience in marketing strategy or related field
- Knowledge in marketing or campaign execution
- Knowledge in branding and good visual design taste
About the Team
The team is called the Liquidity team. We are the Product Marketing team that handles money-in related features, which focus on growing or moving GoPay customers to adapt to Unlimited Source of Fund features such as direct debit top up and credit/debit card payment.
The main features that are in our scope are OneKlik (BCA direct debit) and Credit & debit card payment.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.