Business Development Executive
Logistics – Go-Send /
About the Role
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible developing driving the growth of GoLogistics. You will have an impact in growing developing the logistics product as the preferred provider of on-demand logistics in Indonesia delivering over 300,000 packages per day.
What You Will Do
- Finding new partnership opportunity that help the business to grow
- Leading the end to end process of business partner onboarding
- Maintaining current key business partners
- Creating and leading initiatives that benefits the business
- Handling occasional projects that help to boost the business performance
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Should have at least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Passion in business and partnership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-learner and self-starter
- Organized and detail oriented
- Confident team player who enjoys collaboration
About the Team
Logistics is one of Gojek’s products and are the preferred provider of on-demand logistics in Indonesia delivering over 300,000 packages per day. One of the focus areas for Logistics this year is to provide a delightful and seamless user experience for users of GoSend and GoBox by revamping the user booking experience. Another key area of focus is to provide first-mile and last-mile solutions as a third party logistics(3PL) provider for other businesses including SMEs. Now logistics are opening new streams which are Routing, Courier & Interline, and Seller Platform.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.