Data Analyst - Consumer Experience
Data – Business Intelligence /
About the Role
As our Data Analyst for the Consumer Platform, you'll dive deep into some of the most challenging analytical problems for the platform that powers Gojek's SuperApp. You’ll focus your efforts on supporting the analytics and data products (automated dashboards, reports, alerts, and simulation tools) which aim to create business impact at scale. Specifically, you’ll conduct general analysis on each new feature/product, dive deep into understanding user behavior insights to make sound business decisions, and provide data visualizations to track Consumer Platform's overall performances. Your efforts will aid Consumer Platform at a level of detail that enables our stakeholders to identify and address critical issues and align deliverables according to the team’s priorities and requirements.
What You Will Do
- Deliver insight and analysis using statistical tools, data visualization, and business use cases with the Product and Business teams
- Conduct analysis to determine new project pilot settings, new features, user behavior, and in-app behavior
- Build & maintain dashboards for tracking business performance and product adoption
- Assist Product Managers and Business teams in creating data-backed decisions
- Collaborate with Consumer Platform's Product and Business teams in identifying new avenues for growth and opportunities, and back their product delivery with experimentation
- Build first cut Machine Learning models based on product requirements
- Automate data extraction by creating de-normalized tables
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of work experience dealing with product analytics, data, and statistics
- Expertise in SQL with experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Metabase, Google Data Studio, Clevertap, Python)
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies (i.e. forecasting, clustering, statistical significance test, predictive modeling, and text mining)
- Experience in delivering products as end-to-end data solutions (from data pipelining to analysis, presenting, and scalable adaption)
- A strong business sense with the ability to transform ambiguous business and product issues into well-scoped, impactful analysis
- Strong ability to design and conduct simple experiments
- A goal-oriented, critical-thinking mindset with the ability to work equally well within a team and independently with minimal supervision
About the Team
The Consumer Platform group is spread out across Singapore, Bengaluru, and Jakarta. We provide scalable solutions for a wide range of products at Gojek, develop strategies that improve solution time for any user queries, and manage multiple features such as the homepage, identity, chat, communication and our CareTech services. We’re a family of 10 data folk who field analytical, decision science, and data science related issues for our consumers, and work to understand their behavior, trends, and preferences on our app. Currently, our team has been keeping busy not only building chatbot and NLP classifiers, but are also in the works to further personalize our app, providing more catered suggestions to our users through leveraging on data science and machine learning technologies.
While our team is based all over the region, we are mutually concerned about ensuring our users have an exceptional experience every time they utilize our app, and have any technical issue or query answered efficiently. When we aren’t busy working, you could probably find us bonding over our shared love of mobile games, and trying to keep ourselves healthy and happy as we prioritize a healthy work-life balance working from home.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.