Product Manager, CareTech
Product – Product Management /
About the Role
As our Product Manager for the CareTech team, you'll get to help solve consumer problems, define product visions, and build products to scale. You'll work alongside other Product Managers, as well as a troop of Engineering, Care operations, BI Analysts, Data Science, Customer Research, and UX designers to help Gojek deliver innovative and delightful Customer Service experiences. This includes all user types (end customers, drivers, and merchants) across all geographies. You'll get to directly influence the key Care interfaces within the Gojek super-app that users use to avail self-help or to contact Gojek customer care, including the HelpCenter, Customer Ratings, Ticketing Archive, and Care Content management, among others.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to product strategies and OKRs, effectively prioritizing based on company goals
- Own and drive product and feature roadmap to fruition, and become an internal champion of your product line
- Engage cross-functionally, partnering with engineering, design, data, and other teams to ship major features and product improvements
- Clearly communicate product plan, customer feedback, and roadblocks to team members, cross-functional peers, and stakeholders
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions that solve their challenges
- Define, track, and report success metrics for products, businesses, and customers
- Reiterate on product plans and make informed decisions using data and user feedback
- Lead effective cadences and incorporate feedback into product plan
- Be involved in the interview process and mentor new product managers
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree, preferably in engineering or management
- At least 3 years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- A self-supporting, proactive, and eager-to-learn attitude; able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you rely on data to recognize what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- Able to clearly communicate your thoughts
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired
About the Team
Come be a part of the CareTech team that is changing the way Care is provided to Gojek customers, driver partners, and merchant partners alike. CareTech owns the various technology platforms needed to provide state-of-the-art Care experience for all Gojek user-types across all of our geographies. We solve more than 15,000 tickets with ZERO agent intervention every single day.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s professional growth and personal well-being. We’re a close-knit team made up of 4 PMs and 30 engineers. Virtual lunches and our Friday "fun hour" are just some things we love doing together as a team. The work-from-home situation has neither stopped us from enjoying each other’s company, nor posed as a hindrance in us working as a team to get our job done well.
About Ops Platform @Gojek: https://www.gojek.io/opl/
About CARE @Gojek: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7imZw3ABFT/
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.