Product Designer - Consumer Platform (Loyalty & Incentives)
Design – Design /
About the Role
As a Product Designer for our Consumer Platform (Loyalty & Incentives), you'd be helping build the super-app at its very core. Get ready to explore problems from users' visible/ invisible needs and evident pain-points to shape nuanced experiences. You’d be solving problems that affect the many ways customers interact with Gojek while making their experience fast, reliable and easy.
What You Will Do
- Work closely and under supervision of a senior product designer, and follow the predefined process that set forth by the team
- Able to comprehend with the product briefs and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team under supervision of product design lead
- Effectively deliver features and improvements in a well-defined scope
- Define end-to-end wireframe and wireflow for features using standard wireframing tools
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, usability testings, release and monitor the impact after the product release
- Contribute in the team cadence discussion and make occasional short presentation to the team, as well as present team’s updates if needed
- Proactively seek/give feedback from other stakeholders to make sure concepts are meeting the intended project goal
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the product design industry
- Familiar data and can identify problem areas, furtherly map out the user journey and break the problems into smaller chunks
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel)
- Possess a good knowledge of design fundamentals, such as design thinking framework and other framework in order to develop products
- Able to sketch the ideas into a wireframes, learn how to make wireflow and do wireframing for well-defined features
- Have a good knowledge of the tools, such as Overflow, Miro, Sketch, Figma or similar ones that are widely used by Product Designers
- Knowledge of design validation, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Preferably some knowledge of service design and experience with working on mobile app design
About the Team
The Gojek Design Team is made up of around a hundred designers spread across two countries and seven teams. Our members come from a wide range of backgrounds, and are experts in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, UX Writing, Illustration, Service Design, UX Research, and Motion Design. Together we envision, create, and support products and services that meaningfully improve the lives of our customers.
We’ve come a long way since 2015, when we were a small central team of 15 designers working to build and support products that were scaling at an unprecedented rate. Since then, we’ve grown with the rest of the organization in bringing to life over 24 different products. Various obstacles presented themselves, from the actual design process, ensuring we weren’t a bottleneck, to fostering a design-based philosophy throughout the company. Since then, we’ve been educating everyone around us on the importance of design, and why it makes sense to start with the users and work backwards. We’ve continuously evolved our design processes, improved the quality of our outcomes, expanded our reach within the organization, and relentlessly advocated for our customers.
The Loyalty & Incentives Platform enables various product groups to provide delightful discounting and incentivization experiences to customers via sustainable and scalable product solutions. Our mission is to create sustainable reward systems to give consumers (and partners) reasons to use Gojek more.
We are responsible for the core user flows and experience in rewards, promotions and loyalty programs for our end customers, including the efficacy for incentive-based campaign management tools and services. Our product suite currently includes GoClub (our newest loyalty program), promotions pages and comms, and various discounting and growth levers such as vouchers, referrals, etc .
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.