Talent Acquisition – Talent Acquisition /
About the Role
The Recruitment Coordinator is an essential player within the recruitment team, handling candidates and being the bridge between our internal stakeholders and candidates. Ensuring exceptional candidate experience is our top priority. In this role, you'll effectively shorten the overall time from the first conversation to the completion of the recruitment process. You'll do this by managing the entire schedule of the selection process on a daily basis, ensuring the rapid progression of recruitment stages, and periodically analyzing data to identify what’s working and what isn’t to contribute to process improvement. You'll have ample opportunity to flex and hone in on your interpersonal communication skills, and represent one of the most coveted brands in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate and maintain calendar invites for both on-site and remote interviews with a minimal turnaround time
- Build relationships with and manage the experiences of various stakeholders (i.e. interviewers, hiring managers, and recruiters)
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of current recruiting operation, and perform impact analysis in collaboration with recruiters
- Manage and constantly update the ATS
- Assist recruiters in sourcing potential entry to managerial-level candidates
- Get involved in local, regional and global projects with counterparts in other countries
What You Will Need
- At least 1 year of working experience in an operational role (fresh graduates with internship experience are welcome to apply)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems/candidate management systems will be ideal
- Exposure in sourcing through various job portals is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Google Docs, Sheets, and other online documentation platforms
- Willing to work for a 1-year contract (possible to be extended)
About the Team
Our Recruiting team consists of over 50 recruiters stationed in Indonesia, India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. The gist of our role is to be a strategic recruiting partner in acquiring exceptional talent to further scale Gojek. We source and hire world-class technical minds who will build the business by solving everyday problems with technology. Working closely with the Employer Branding team, it's our job to ensure we offer an exceptional interview experience for all of our candidates.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too; we enjoy bonding over our shared love of good food, easy home recipes, and the best places to eat in our cities. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (food recommendations are always welcome! 😜).
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.