GOLIFE Product Marketing
Marketing – Product Marketing
We're looking for brand marketer and brand communications who has has a strong capability to Develops and executes marketing plans and growth objective that drive incremental orders and profits. Prioritizes growth initiatives and product changes.
This position will be handling one of the product of GOLIFE and working closely with other marketing team in executing the marketing plans.
What You'll Do
- Develops and executes marketing plans and growth objective that drive incremental orders and profits. Prioritizes growth initiatives and product changes.
- Responsible to increase awareness, drive trial, increase growth completed order of GoLife product. Build trust & credibility towards GoLife Service Provider and increase advocacy
- Create brand marketing strategy in as the guideline to the whole stakeholders team. Maintain GoLife brand marketing calendar and campaign management for all creative & content deliverables
- Drive product marketing & creative team to developed compelling integrated marketing campaign. Plan, develop, and execute all product marketing initiatives including ATL, BTL, Digital
- Responsible for user acquisition and user retention including digital channel selection and budget allocation across all channel. Measure budget efficiency vs marketing effectiveness growth campaign and impact towards marketing objective
- Establish process in aligning messaging, value proposition, packaging of features, service quality between PM & Operation. Collaborate with various teams of the organisation as necessary in ensuring alignment between supply and demand.
- Provides customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback. Make recommendations on feature development based on market and competitor analysis, user and industry research.
- Tracks marketing performance to business goals. Quantifies and understands progress against OKR, and the development of reports on these metrics
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in related field
- Had a working experience as a product marketing or marketing communication manager.
- Having great passion to grow together and be a part of the team that delivers impactful results
- Motivated self starter, Attention to detail, problem-solving aptitude, Agile and able to work quickly in a constantly evolving competitive landscape
- Perfect understanding of latest digital trends, and ability to understand customer behavior and expectations
- Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking with solid experience on developing and executing product launch plans
- Strong cross-functional management skills with demonstrated ability to
Gojek is an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Gojek we celebrate our differences, because we believe that diversity not only creates a healthier work environment for our employees, but also helps our business thrive.
Gojek is a technology startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Specialising in ride-hailing and logistics, we are also the only company in Southeast Asia to be part of Fortune's 50 Companies That Changed the World (2017).
Gojek is a Super App: one app with over 20 services including food delivery, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, massages, and many more.
Gojek is Indonesia’s first and fastest growing unicorn building an on-demand empire. Our total of 2,000,000 driver-partners collectively travel 16.5 million KM daily – making us Indonesia’s de-facto transportation choice.
Gojek is a verb! Gojek is a way of life!