Senior QA Engineer - GoPay Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City /
Engineering – Quality Assurance /
About the Role
They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our Test Engineer, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Quality Assurance wheel of Gojek that directly impacts the company’s products: GoPay Payments, Consumer, and Partner platforms. Your main objective will be to lead and implement the test strategy for both manual and automation with the product and engineering teams. Our QA manager will be your main companion during this ride. Best yet, you’ll have the opportunity to flex your mobile/ web automated skills, all in efforts to drive our beloved Gojek to all corners of the globe.
What You Will Do
- Well-versed with Agile methodology and SDLC.
- Able to break down feature requirements into tests effectively.
- Deep expertise in Functional and automation testing for Web, API’s and mobile apps both Android and iOS
- Work with Product and Dev teams in close coordination Experience writing automated test cases for mobile in Appium / Selenium / Swift / Espresso Mobile.
- Experience in writing automated test cases for Web in Selenium, Appium, NightWatch, Cypress or similar tools. Ability to contribute to test automation frameworks
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of experience in Web/API using RestAssured FW, App automation (Android & iOS) or both
- Service virtualization / WebService testing through POSTMAN or any alternative tool.
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience Soft Skills, ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams
- Deep knowledge of CrossBrowser coverage, Selenium Grid Setup, Reporting Plugin’s...deep knowledge of both Android & iOS platforms
- Hands-on experience with Appium, Eclipse and TestNG
- Familiar with Android SDK, Charles Proxy, Firebase, Google Play Console & XCode, proficient in using tools like GIT, JIRA, HP
- Experience in deployments of J2EE applications (in Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes...) proficient in CI/CT Jenkins/Hudson or another continuous integration and release management tools
- Proficient with App Performance metrics, optimizations and automated performance tools, good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, good to have experience in measuring code coverage through Jacoco or similar tools
About the Team
GoPay Payments Platforms group is responsible for the core payments flow in our Gojek Customer Apps and other Partner integrations which serves millions of partners and users.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too; we enjoy bonding over our shared love of good movies, good books, and good places to eat in the city. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix marathons, anyone?😜).
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.