Head of Partnerships, Singapore
Commercial – International Strategic Partnership /
About the Role
As our Head of Partnerships for Gojek Singapore, you’ll take the wheel in forging relations with external partners in efforts to enhance the user experience and heighten user engagement. You’ll spend a bulk of your time negotiating and securing the best deals that’ll maximize revenue and safeguard the interest of the company, while ensuring the programs run as expected.
Working closely with the Customer Care, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Driver Ops teams, you’ll also get to lead the implementation of new benefits, process systems, and product developments by owning all business requirements for the customer loyalty roadmap. In collaboration with our key partners, you’ll also help shape customer schemes, including loyalty, rewards, and marketing programs, and develop enterprise solutions to enhance our offerings. Your efforts will help ensure we offer our growing family of users and partners get the delightful “Gojek experience” they deserve.
What You Will Do
- Strategic planning: Build, maintain, and communicate a detailed strategy for the existing strategic partnership program, including a 12-month roadmap to deliver on key metrics to meet the company's strategic objectives
- Partnership management and Negotiations: Build excellent relationships with business partners, and pursue corporate partnerships as needed to improve benefit offerings and generate revenue for the company. In dealings with partners, to safeguard our company interests and arrive at the best long-term deal for Gojek
- Customer-centric: Be the voice of our customer within the company to ensure that partnerships deliver value for the customer; act as the primary point of contact for the different programs and undertake a continuous focus on data collection and relevancy for our customers
- Project management: Review and refine the business processes for Loyalty-related work streams to ensure operational efficiencies are maximized and the work flows are clearly defined. Identify and automate manual processing tasks where possible. Ensure that any compliance requirements are met
- Analytics & reporting: Provide monthly reporting insights and analytics that will help support the program roadmap and keep stakeholders abreast of performance. Develop dashboards to ensure key loyalty metrics are top of mind
- Program marketing: Work with Marketplace and Marketing team to assess customer segments and ensure our loyalty marketing and communications plans are optimized for our most valuable loyalty customers at all times. Design and deploy relevant and meaningful loyalty program communications, including a lifecycle plan
- Budget management: Work with internal financial controllers to manage the Loyalty P&L, ensuring that all financial targets are achieved, and all planned activities are completed within budget. Maximize revenue opportunities by sourcing funds from partners and co-branded marketing activities
What You Will Need
- At least 5 years of experience in partnership management, marketing, project management, or loyalty marketing
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, comfortable with large and complex data sets; familiarity with SQL and Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to frame and solve unstructured problems
- Excellent understanding of customer profiling based on behavior, demographics
- Data driven, creative, and resourceful
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - can lead senior conversations independently
- Able to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About the Team
The Strategy team is a family within the broader Gojek Singapore team that leads our vision, strategy, execution, and tactics for the Singapore market. Much like Willy Wonka in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, our team is very hands-on in running our business from the ground up, and constantly interacting with our driver-partners to ensure they get the most out of the Gojek experience. The team is responsible for attaining our driver growth, retention, and profitability targets, and ensuring that we offer our driver-partners and riders a delightful and meaningful experience.
As a team, we're concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other's personal growth and well-being, too. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we've been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home. Believe it or not (we also can't quite believe it ourselves), but our team now enjoys bonding over exercising and working out together! YouTube HIIT workouts galore!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.