Human Ressources Business Partner (HRBP) - Louisville
USA – HR /
“At Gojob, we staff Workers instantly, at scale and with care.”
Our mission? Gojob is a HR Tech Platform that leverages in-house technology & data. We make the staffing and coaching of Workers more reliable, efficient and user-centric.
Our success is tangible with +210% growth in turnover in 3 years and impressive expansion in the United States and France. Composed of 200 employees, our team is the driving force behind this success.
We've created a real “Gojob Community” with over 1,000,000 qualified and available job seekers, and we've placed more than 50,000 people in jobs. That's the Gojob effect!
We take pride in our 100% integrated Tech & Data platform. Created in 2017 and supported by over 15M$ in R&D investments, the “Gojob AI Lab” is maintained by more than 30 developers and researchers. This team is tasked with the continuous development of the patented matching algorithm, “Aglaé Matcher” and “Aglaé Alpha”, the next generation AI powered by more than 100 parameters and 1 billion user data points.
Our commitment doesn't stop at helping job seekers find work. We also help them progress and develop skills with the “Gojob Academy”. Because at Gojob, we believe every individual deserves to reach their full potential.
Only economic performance alone? No, at Gojob, it's also a matter of social impact. We hold the B Corp label, and each day, we recruit more than 30% of individuals that were previously distant from the job market.
Job Description :
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
The HRBP will report directly to the HR in France and will work on a daily basis with our US COO.
1- For employees
* Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, aptitude exams and certifications, and training related to the expertise of the temp staffing business
* Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
* Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications
* Organizes new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
* Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
* Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
* Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
* Define in collaboration with the COO a succession plan
2- For the temporary workers
* Attends and participates in temporary workers investigations if needed
* Ensures that Gojob policies around temporary workers have been presented and implemented at all client locations
*Conducts independent audits of client contract requirements and internal actions such as but not limited to background checks, drug screens, e-verify
* Reviews all survey feedback to determine if there is a gap of internal performance that could result in the need for training or retraining
*Performs other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
*4 or more years in HR management
*Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
*Position based in Louisville, Kentucky (with remote)
*Industry recruiting experience is a PLUS
*Speaking French is a PLUS
*Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
*Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
*Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
*Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Hiring process :
First call with Laurent, Talent Acquisition Manager
Interview with Julie, HRBP
Interview with Angie, US COO
Interview with Bart, C-Level
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
Why work at Gojob :
At Gojob, we have a simple, but impactful mission: Our goal is to offer a job with a competitive salary, great social benefits and real capacity to progress, to every person who wants to work.
We would love to hear from you if you are keen to join a company partnering with Fortune 500 customers to solve their hiring issues, a company launching in the United States and developing rapidly! Base salaries will be determined by the candidate's experience level and overall skill set. Remuneration & benefits package includes a base salary + quarterly commissions + medical/dental Insurance + 401K…
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Gojob welcomes people of all abilities and wants to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.