Customer Support Specialist - India
Post-Sales – Customer Support /
Goldcast is a digital events platform for B2B marketers. More than 300 global enterprises across tech, professional services, manufacturing, and finance use Goldcast to deliver engaging digital and hybrid event experiences for their customers and prospects and drive measurable results through them.
Goldast was founded in mid-2020 at Harvard Business School. Since then, we have raised over $40mn, built a bi-continental team of excellent teammates, and are one of the market leaders in the enterprise digital events space. We count companies such as LG, Adobe, 6Sense, Workday, Zuora, BitSight, Drift, ThoughtSpot, and Clari as customers and were recently featured in G2's list of 100 fastest-growing software companies.
Our sharp market focus and positioning around efficiency & measurability means we are growing really fast, still hiring, have a comfortable runway of 30+ months, and a clear line of sight to quadrupling in the next 2 years.
Get to know us better 👉 https://www.goldcast.io/
What You'll Do?
- The customer support team at Goldcast is responsible for providing support to our enterprise customers.
- Quick rundown of responsibilities of the customer support function:
- Offer ongoing support to the customers you work with
- Know the ins and outs of the Goldcast platform
- For the first few events (per client) you will need to be available during the event. You’ll have a support person as well with you for potential tech hiccups.
- Creating documentation to help customers solve their own problems and understand the Goldcast software better
- Collect customer feedback and share it with the product team
- Provide during event support for customers on zoom lines who pay for support services
- As a Customer Support Associate, you would be responsible for refining the processes for support, defining priorities for support requests, work on the software stack for support, and eventually train other teammates as our customer base grows.
- You will report into the Head of Customer Success, and will work with the success team to deliver a seamless experience for the customers.
Who Are You?
- 1-5 years of experience in customer support at a SaaS company
- Willingness to work in US hours- up to 6 pm EST.
- Experience working in a tech heavy support function and working within a support process and software stack
- Ability to get into the depths of our software platform and understand it in and out
- Someone who can perform under pressure
- Someone who is productive in a fully remote environment
- Good problem solving chops to help unblock customers
- Excited to help customers create awesome events
- Really well organized. Everyone loves a great “to do” list.
- Work with the best in class product, engineering and design team bringing a best in class product to market. Take Goldcast for a test drive and see it for yourself (all of this was built in 5 months from scratch)
- True ownership of customer relationship. You will have a high degree of independence in decision making
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent spread across 5 continents: team mates come from the likes of Walmart, Linkedin, BCG, Samsung, Outreach.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you!