Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Engineering – Backend /
Goldcast is transforming the future of event marketing through an integrated event orchestration platform purpose built for B2B marketing and sales teams.
Modern B2B marketing is all about engaging customers and building communities. Archaic marketing channels such as emails and webinars have proven to be ill suited for that. We believe that events will bridge that gap and be a key driver in the modern enterprise’s GTM tech stack. Goldcast is unlocking events as a marketing channel by building the Marketo for B2B events (a $25bn market/~30% of B2B marketing spends)-helping enterprises deliver, scale, and measure events that drive revenue in an integrated platform purpose built for B2B marketing and sales teams.
We launched the product in general availability in Jan'21 and have seen tremendous growth since then . Today, we count Github, Zuora, Amplitude, Drift, Attentive, Salesloft and 200 other top B2B firms as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love 🥰
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the summers of 2020. We have since raised $40mn in venture capital and have grown from 10 to 100+ team mates across US and India in the last 18 months
Get to know us better 👉 https://www.goldcast.io/
- Bring strong design thinking in design reviews and code reviews
- A strong proponent of clean code and architecture
- Be prepared to quickly and efficiently investigate, debug, and resolve unforeseen backend issues related to the server or database
- A strong proponent of design patterns and SOLID code
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency and hands-on experience with Java/Python programming language
- Experience in writing automated unit tests
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with creating data intensive and scalable applications
- Experience with AWS or any other related cloud services
- Experience with the Django web framework is a plus
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and accountability for each project undertaken
- Passionate about automation and optimization in daily tasks
- Open-minded, confident, humble, self-managing, and a solid team player
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you!