Web Development Lead
Marketing – Marketing /
Goldcast is transforming the future of event marketing through an integrated event orchestration platform purpose built for B2B marketing and sales teams.
Modern B2B marketing is all about engaging customers and building communities. Archaic marketing channels such as emails and webinars have proven to be ill suited for that. We believe that events will bridge that gap and be a key driver in the modern enterprise’s GTM tech stack. Goldcast is unlocking events as a marketing channel by building the Marketo for B2B events (a $25bn market/~30% of B2B marketing spends)-helping enterprises deliver, scale, and measure events that drive revenue in an integrated platform purpose built for B2B marketing and sales teams.
We launched the product in general availability in Jan'21 and have seen tremendous growth since then 🚀. Today, we count Github, Zuora, Amplitude, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 100 other top B2B firms as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love 🥰
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the summers of 2020. We have since raised $11.5mn in venture capital and have grown from 10 to 100+ team mates across US and India in the last 1 year.
Get to know us better 👉 https://www.goldcast.io/
As our Web Dev Lead, you will play a key role in bringing our marketing campaigns and digital experiences to life. Bring your conversion-driven eye for development to our growing marketing team to help influence all aspects of marketing at Goldcast.
You will be accountable for implementing web strategy and executing day-to-day online operations relating to our B2B marketing site with oversight responsibility of site-specific operating metrics and key performance drivers such as conversion, opt-ins, and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of our website, and cross-collaborate with Product and Design.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical leadership, own the marketing website, including strategy, leading new page development and UX/UI optimization in partnership with the Growth, Product Marketing and Content teams (ensuring a regular cadence of fresh site content), as well as daily maintenance.
- Develop and maintain an easy to use Website CMS, with the goal of allowing marketers to self-serve and create webpages at scale
- Create project estimates, defining scope requirements, structure projects, develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Develop and maintain new landing pages within Webflow
- Manage a small team of web developers and mentor team members both from technical and career path perspectives
- Ownership of code review and extensive QA for any type of update, maintenance or website change, including cross-browser and cross-device testing, to ensure there is zero website downtime for customers and a seamless user experience
- Work closely with Engineering, Data, Marketing Automation and Growth teams to build a conversion-focused web strategy
- 3+ years of leading projects and development teams in the Agile/Scrum methodology including creation of project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in web development
- Solid understanding of Design Systems, technical SEO, and a data-driven approach to user conversion
- Web-based content creation tooling (Webflow, Digioh, etc.)
- Modern design delivery tools (Figma, Zeplin)
- Building and using CMS (Prismic, Contentful or similar)
- Knowledge of email marketing design and development and website personalization software
- A collaborative teammate, a fast learner, with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We are committed to assembling an unrivaled team of operators, designers, technologists, and adventurers who aim to create something magical on the cross roads of video communication and martech. As an early crew member, you'll have enormous impact on both our product and company culture. If you're excited about our mission, and believe you might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you!