Senior Analyst Reseller Operations
Greater Salt Lake City, Utah
Sales Operations – Sales Operations
Full-time Tier 1
Lucid is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Analyst of Reseller Operations to support our rapidly growing sales organization. We are looking for someone that will come in and immediately make an impact by helping us build scalability and additional automation in our current processes. This person should be able to demonstrate the ability to drive process enhancements and provide the appropriate training to the sales floor department. This highly visible role works closely with Sales, Legal, Accounting/Finance, and the broader Revenue Operations team to ensure we have a seamless and efficient reseller process.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Identify, contract, onboard, enable, and manage relationships with all Lucid reseller partners
- Build out a standardized, scalable processes for both reseller and broader order processing
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define and document order management and reseller process workflows, ensuring proper implementation and optimal end-customer experience
- Ensure policies are well documented and adhered to for reseller quoting, opportunity registration, lead/opportunity assignment, and other reseller related rules
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Provide transparency to leadership into reseller and deal structuring behavior via reporting
- Maintain data integrity within all account records in Salesforce.com and other systems as it pertains to resellers
- Build and administer deal structuring training for the broader sales department. This includes creating sales collateral
- Serve as a member of the Revenue Operations leadership team in helping drive overall revenue strategy at Lucid
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ sales support experience in the technology industry focused on process improvement and automation
- Familiarity with common reseller structures and tools used to manage reseller relationships at scale (e.g. CRM, PRM, etc.)
- Innovative problem-solving skills - dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Juggling multiple priorities, enjoying a fast pace environment during month end or quarter end on high volume and complex deals
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with Tableau
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.