Software Engineer Intern
Greater Salt Lake City, Utah
Internships – 2018 Spring/Summer Internships
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of:
INNOVATION in everything we do.
PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every area.
Providing individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, and OWNERSHIP.
TEAMWORK over ego.
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player.
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas.
- Can relate to Lucid Software's products and culture.
- Is driven to meet Lucid Software’s Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork over ego.
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering university program
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.