International Product Support Specialist
Operations – Customer Operations & Support
Lucid Software’s Customer Operations team helps the countless users who rely on Lucidchart and Lucidpress understand how to use our products, and we use the incoming user data to improve the health of these products. We're an operational team that uses both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions to engage with our global consumers. We represent the voice of the customer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Lucid to make our products and processes better. We're looking for people with a passion for helping users get the most out of Lucid products.
As an International Product Support Specialist located in Amsterdam, you'll help launch Lucid's newest cutting edge products and features and have the opportunity to impact how we help thousands of people around the world through our help centers, online communities, and email support. You will work closely with various functions within Lucid to surface user issues, to help make our products better, and to streamline our internal operations. You own the relationships between Lucid Software products and users. You are the expert on building dynamic, high quality online communities and user engagement. You cultivate relationships with some of our most active users. You are well-versed in online community trends, technology, and strategies and are comfortable representing Lucid publicly. You will help us on our quest to expand into social media. You will write about complex things in a simple way and can balance business and user needs. You’ll work cross-functionally to develop customer support content based on user feedback, analytics, product requirements, and UX best practices. You’ll write our help center content, come up with innovative ways to educate customers, and help millions of people around the world get the most out of Lucid products.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Write compelling, clear Help Center and user education content and analyze user behavior data and make content improvements based on metrics.
- Represent Lucid by growing and managing a Lucid product community, building healthy relationships with users to resolve issues, and driving community strategies to ensure forum health and users’ questions/feedback receive quality, timely answers.
- Act as a central point of contact for enterprise related customer issues and manages the customer relationship from a technical support perspective with minimal supervision
- Must be located in Amsterdam
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Fluent in English, and native in GERMAN
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a customer support or consulting capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to work successfully with customers and internally in ambiguous situations
- Experience in a technical field (e.g., engineering), or strong technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and related domains
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently across multiple concurrent initiatives with a proven record of driving results.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Enthusiasm for Lucid Software’s Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork over ego
- Strong empathy for customers and an inherent desire to solve problems creatively
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.