Principal Security Strategist, Office of the CISO - EMEA
Dublin, Ireland /
R&D – R&D /
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality.
As a customer-facing security leader, you’ll be a key part of the Sales team and Security operations at the company. You’ll be at the forefront of sales cycles helping field-facing teams meet with prospective customers’ security, privacy and compliance teams to help them understand Gong’s capabilities in these areas. At the same time, you’ll play a key role internally in ensuring trust and security are core to our product.
Reporting to the CISO the Security Architect, Office of the CISO is a highly visible internal and external role responsible for assisting the sales, marketing, engineering, and customer success teams to accelerate opportunity closure by establishing Gong as a leader in protection and assurance.
As an expert on Gong's product and security capabilities, the security architect, Office of the CISO will work closely with the sales, product management and engineering teams to help develop the product security strategy.
Support the sales teams and customer support in handling complex security objections in sales, advise marketing on security resonant media and liaison with product management and information security as the voice-of-the-customer for security product enhancements and requests.
As a security architect they will leverage their experience and expert level knowledge to advise, influence and support the execution on Gong's trusted platform initiatives and go-to-market strategy to drive greater assurance in Gong’s solutions.
Candidates must have a strong background in cyber security, compliance and experience working directly with customers.
- Serve as a security expert that will ensure the Gong Sales Team is supported in Pre-sales efforts
- Serve as a security expert that will ensure the Gong Customer Service Team is supported in post-sales and implementations efforts
- Maintain an active pulse on Gong’s customers’ problems and needs to inform our product & security strategy.
- Drive cross-functional efforts across marketing, sales, and strategy to address customer security needs related to the Gong platform.
- Develop and advise on the creation and upkeep of customer-facing, security-centric collateral for use throughout all phases of the selling cycle.
- Responsible for partnering across the organization to ensure valuable and impactful security content is developed for Gong clients and partners.
- Develop thought leadership content specific to Gong's differentiated approach to security and privacy.
- 10+ Years of technical and leadership experience across multiple technologies and organizations.
- 7 + Years of cloud technology experience.
- 5 + years in customer facing and revenue impacting roles (sales, sales support, customer success)
- CISSP. CISM and/or other security certifications desired.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security, compliance and sales.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.