Director, Sales Development
San Francisco Bay Area /
Sales – Sales Leadership /
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Director, Sales Development, you'll be responsible for managing and motivating a team of highly driven and enthusiastic Sales Development Managers and their teams. In this role you will be required to build a winning strategy, set goals, and measure performance against weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring and development of SDR Managers and SDR’s which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversation of sales accepted opportunities and playbook effectiveness
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Partner with senior sales management, marketing and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for running and growing the team
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS
- Must have direct experience managing a team of SDR’s/BDR’s
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an SDR Manager
- Proven track record scaling of large SDR teams
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.