Mid-Market Account Executive - UKI
Dublin, Ireland /
Sales – Account Executive /
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality.
As a Dublin based Account Executive, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new customers and creating raving fans across the UKI market.
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts while managing a pipeline
- Represent the voice of the customer to cross-functional partners in efforts to drive continuous improvement
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization, working inbound and outbound opportunities across a range of industries and company size
- Exceed Quota.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work/closing experience.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.