Revenue Ops Program Manager (Project Manager and Solutions Consultant)
Chicago, San Francisco, New York
Who You Are
You can get a team excited about a project and can get your new cheerleaders focused on contributing to the end goal. You know how to laugh and bond with clients as well as manage their projects. You desire clarity and know that better, clearer action items make it easier for you to do your best work. You’re a positive person who desires results. You get results by listening, motivating, delegating, and monitoring the work being done. You high a level of energy, a sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the willingness to work hard and well under pressure. You have a technical interest, a knowledge of SaaS companies, and excellent communication skills. You live within driving distance of the Bay Area.
What you'll do for Go Nimbly:
- Develop a project plan to ensure compliance with all the agreed milestones
- Manage delivery dates, resourcing and schedules
- Manage client expectations and nurture the client relationship by being the point person for all communication
- Work with the client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope or timeline
- Provide project direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high quality level of service. Ensure quality on all deliverables.
- Deeply understand your client’s business challenges, and provide insight in addressing these issues
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management
- Recent experience in managing software-as-a-service projects, experience with Salesforce.com (a plus)
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
- Build experience working with innovative tech clients
- Support for professional development from a knowledgeable team
- Video games and board games played regularly
- Excellent health benefits
About Go Nimbly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Go Nimbly is a revenue operations consulting firm based in San Francisco. We make SaaS and innovative companies more successful, by increasing operational excellence and improving the lives of revenue teams.
We work with the most innovative companies in the world including Coursera, Twilio, Zendesk, Pagerduty, and others.
We are ~40 people (and counting) based out of a sunny, modern office on the edge of The Mission and Potrero in San Francisco, and WeWork offices in Manhattan and Chicago; dog and cat friendly.