Revenue Ops Consultant (Marketing Ops Background)
Chicago, San Francisco, New York
Who you are
You know that an effective marketing team is much more than a marketing automation tool. You understand that it takes many teams, tools and great content to push someone through the funnel.
Although you’re no stranger to getting your hands dirty (metaphor, the office is clean), you’re a system-based thinker who keeps customer experience top of mind.
When you receive a horrible marketing email, you fight back the urge to reach out to their marketing team. You're frustrated by irrelevant content and inaccurate (though sometimes funny) field merges.
What you'll do at Go Nimbly
- Advise some of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the Bay Area (and beyond) on their Marketing technology stack and processes
- Manage project teams consisting of developers, designers, content creators and solution architects to deliver excellent solutions to critical problems
- Rapidly prototype, test and measure the success of your solutions
- Configure Marketing Automation solutions like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc...
- Manage client relationships
- 2-5 years of experience on a marketing or marketing ops team
- Serious organization and project management skills
- Great presenter who builds strong relationships
- High attention to quality and detail
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc) solutions is a huge plus
- Experience with configuration of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
- Build experience working with innovative tech clients
- Support for professional development from a knowledgeable team
- Video games and board games played regularly
- Excellent health benefits
About Go Nimbly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Go Nimbly is a revenue operations consulting firm based in San Francisco. We make SaaS and innovative companies more successful, by increasing operational excellence and improving the lives of revenue teams.
We work with the most innovative companies in the world including Coursera, Twilio, Zendesk, Pagerduty, and others.
We are ~40 people (and counting) based out of a sunny, modern office on the edge of The Mission and Potrero in San Francisco, and WeWork offices in Manhattan and Chicago; dog and cat friendly.