Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for growing Noyo’s culture of security, compliance and risk management. As Noyo’s first dedicated, full-time compliance team member you will have the opportunity to shape our compliance processes and programs.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for designing and implementing scalable processes for compliance and risk management
- Conduct internal audits and risk assessments to ensure that compliance procedures are being followed
- Manage Noyo’s vulnerability program, including but not limited to penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and bug bounty program
- Work closely with engineering team to build processes and controls that heavily leverage automation and proactive reporting
- Manage risk assessments and compliance of vendors that Noyo works with
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience building compliance programs
- Extensive experience with SOC 2 and ISO 270001
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in regards to policy drafting
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days
Election Day Off - Election Day is a company holiday, every year, in support of democratic engagement
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.