Product Operations Analyst
Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
In Product Operations, you will help build transformative product experiences for our customers, working closely with our engineering and customer-facing teams.
What You'll Do
- You'll be part operator, part product expert.
- Design and build operational workflows that address pressing business problems and help scale our customer footprint
- Collaborate with the Product, Operations and Engineering teams to implement new processes and product flows
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives that improve both the customer experience and internal operations
- Work directly with clients to identify and resolve operational pain points
- Own a robust set of tools and documentation that support internal teams and customers
- Analyze user behavior to generate insights that will inform actionable product and process improvements
What We're Looking For
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a talent for processing new information quickly and articulating complex situations in a digestible format
- Knack for creative problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the organization. Commitment to expanding your comfort zone and routinely tackling new, ambiguous challenges
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Experience working with SQL preferred
- 3+ years experience working in a Product- or Engineering-adjacent role
What You’ll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impact everyday people
- You will be challenged and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to improve insurance for everyone
- You will help shape large parts of the core product and influence the company as it grows
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days
Election Day Off - Election Day is a company holiday, every year, in support of democratic engagement
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.