Business Development (NC)
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
At Noyo, we are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. One of the most significant challenges in healthcare today is a reliance on disconnected and inefficient systems built on antiquated technology.
Our platform powers a modern health insurance system by creating digital standards for the secure exchange of data between insurers, brokers, and consumers. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we are building the pipes that will power the next generation of innovation.
We are a technology company that values people and partnerships as much as product. We are building a ecosystem of forward thinking partners committed to creating a more efficient health system. In this role, you will nurture and expand our network of carriers and brokers, putting in place the commercial agreements that will drive Noyo’s growth.
What You'll Do
- You will work closely with the CEO to determine strategy and manage partnerships required to build a network around the Noyo platform
- You will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and executing partnership opportunities across the health insurance ecosystem
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our engineering, product, and customer facing teams
- Structure and execute commercial agreements
What We're Looking For
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in the insurance industry and strong relationships to show for it. Whether you have worked at a carrier, as a broker, or elsewhere, you are plugged in.
- You have a command over the industry domain and excellent communications skills, and are as comfortable talking with executives as you are with engineers.
- You are enthusiastic about how technology can improve the health insurance industry, and eager to collaborate with the team on all aspects of the product.
- You are a creative and open-minded thinker with an entrepreneurial approach and a focus on driving outcomes. You are relentless in creating and pursuing opportunities.
- Experience prospecting and running complex enterprise sales processes. You are comfortable standing up and managing CRMs and other lightweight sales tools.
What We Value on the Team
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
Benefits & Perks
1. Competitive salary and equity packages.
2. Health, vision, and dental insurance
3. Open vacation policy
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.