Front-End Engineer (NC)
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
At Noyo, we are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. One of the most significant challenges in healthcare today is a reliance on disconnected and inefficient systems built on antiquated technology.
Our platform powers a modern health insurance system by creating digital standards for the secure exchange of data between insurers, brokers, and consumers. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we are building the pipes that will power the next generation of innovation.
APIs are the foundation of everything we do here at Noyo. As an engineer, you will be tackling some of our most fundamental and challenging problems in an exciting and collaborative environment. As an early member of our engineering team, you will make significant contributions to and help shape Noyo’s product and culture.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the founding team to build modern web applications that help our customers easily and effectively use our products
- Help choose technologies and make foundational decisions for Noyo's front-end architecture
- Maintain high engineering standards for application design, code quality, and communication
- Help shape the culture and processes of the engineering team
What We're Looking For
- Professional experience working with modern front-end libraries like React/Redux or Angular
- We program mostly in Node.js and Python on the backend, an ability to contribute to the backend codebase as needed is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone
- You will own large parts of the product and help shape the company as it grows
What We Value on the Team
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
Benefits & Perks
1. Competitive salary and equity packages.
2. Health, vision, and dental insurance
3. Open vacation policy
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.