Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Noyo is on a mission to unlock the next generation of innovation that will modernize the health insurance system.
Health insurance is essential to securing one’s financial and physical well-being. Yet everyday, people struggle to access and understand their healthcare because insurance is too complicated, expensive, and opaque. The pain is compounded by disconnected and inefficient systems built on outdated technology.
Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between health insurance platforms and insurance carriers. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we are building the modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences.
About The Role
In Operations, you will help ensure employees are enrolled in the correct insurance.
What You'll Do
- Support our customers by managing insurance benefits through a variety of channels.
- Ensure insurance changes are made timely and accurately
- Drive issues to resolution by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the rest of the Operations team to simplify and automate processes
What We Are Looking For
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a talent for articulating complex situations in a digestible format
- Creative problem solving and a track record of working through ambiguity
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the organization
- Located in Durham, North Carolina
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impacts everyday people
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to improve insurance for everyone
What We Value on the Team
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
Benefits & Perks
1. Competitive salary and equity packages.
2. Health, vision, and dental insurance
3. Open vacation policy
4. Election Day as a company holiday
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.
Noyo is a semi-distributed company, with team members in multiple US locations. This role is based in either San Francisco, CA or Durham, NC.