Enterprise Customer Success Manager
San Francisco CA, Durham NC, or Remote /
Noyo is on a mission to unlock the next generation of innovation that will modernize the health insurance system.
Health insurance is essential to securing one’s financial and physical well-being. Yet everyday, people struggle to access and understand their healthcare because insurance is too complicated, expensive, and opaque. The pain is compounded by disconnected and inefficient systems built on outdated technology.
Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between health insurance platforms and insurance carriers. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we are building the modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences.
About The Role
As Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Noyo, you’ll play a critical role in creating value for Noyo’s enterprise customers. You will be our customers' primary trusted contact once they've completed onboarding. You'll work closely with Noyo Sales and Operations to understand customer expectations and measures of success. You will develop best practices for growing customer utilization of the Noyo solution and be responsible for managing service cases, triaging customer requests and coordinating internal resources to happy resolution.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in the requirements of our customers and lead the efforts to deliver value for them using Noyo’s offerings
- Work closely with Sales and Operations in order to deliver an excellent experience throughout the customer journey
- Develop customer relationships that promote growth and loyalty
- Work cross-functionally internally and within our customers’ organizations toward growing the utilization of Noyo’s platform
- Contribute to and develop playbooks that drive adoption and success for our customers
- Create customer-facing content for long term solutions
What We Are Looking For
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams
- Keenly attuned to the business impact of customers’ technical challenges
- Operationally savvy, able to identify and eliminate process friction
- Meaningfully experienced in a startup in enterprise level client-facing work
- Able to lead complex technical and business conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Quick at prioritizing and responding to fluctuating, high-impact asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, etc.
- Familiar with APIs and able to explain API concepts to customers
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impact everyday people
- You will be challenged and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to improve insurance for everyone
- You will help shape large parts of the core product and influence the company as it grows
What We Value on the Team
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
Benefits & Perks
1. Competitive salary and equity packages.
2. Health, vision, and dental insurance
3. Open vacation policy
5. Parental Leave Policy
6. Election Day as a company holiday
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.
Noyo is a semi-distributed company, with team members in multiple US locations. This role is based in either San Francisco, CA or Durham, NC.