Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
As an Account Executive, you will own the signing of new enterprise customers for Noyo. You’ll work collaboratively with commercial and technical teams to systematically build relationships in the insurance benefits market and to close deals. You’ll add high energy to communicating how Noyo's technology drives real business impact. You'll lead a team-selling process in complex sales, building relationships with multiple stakeholders and positioning Noyo as their long-term strategic partner.
The Account Executive is a driver of outcomes who models urgency to teammates and prospects. You have high integrity and love to be at the top of the leaderboard. You can turn complex technical concepts into simple compelling messages about business impact. You’re not afraid to challenge established ways of thinking. Most importantly, you can produce amazing work that helps Noyo standout as a technology leader.
What You'll Do
- Identify and develop new logo opportunities with leading health insurance companies and benefits technology firms
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Be responsible for meeting quarterly and annual sales targets
- Run a team selling playbook in long-cycle complex sales
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years quota-carrying experience in B2B software/SaaS, preferably in Large Accounts or Enterprise at 6-figure ACV initial bookings
- Top skills in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Experience selling a technical product (API, infrastructure) to senior stakeholders
- Past success at an early-stage startup
- Drive to win new business and initiate long standing relationships within a truly new and rapidly growing business category.
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend - Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Election Day Off - Election Day is a company holiday, every year, in support of democratic engagement.
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays - Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it's client sensitive.
Tech Stack - We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours - To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we've implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.