Junior QA Technician (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. We aim to become one of the leading gaming companies in the world. We are headquartered in Hamburg.
As a (Junior) QA Technician - (m/f) you will test our games and systems to ensure that they keep on improving. You will become an expert on our games and will work in a young, committed team.
- Test the alpha versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Ensure optimal performance of our games with respect to functionality and text quality
- Produce detailed bug reports in accordance with the guidelines of our Quality Assurance
- Become an expert on our games in order to assist new colleagues with their work
- Give feedback to our development teams with respect to game design and gameplay
- Support our team in developing and optimizing test plans
- Some testing experience, ideally in gaming or a similar industry
- High level of quality awareness, skilled at analyzing problems and utilizing relevant knowledge
- Good eye for detail and precision, resilient and stress resistant
- In-depth technical understanding, very good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of game mechanics and of browser and mobile apps, and ideally basic programming knowledge as well
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, through our online application form