[HK] Regional Marketing Manager - China
Hong Kong /
Role-specific teams – Growth and Marketing /
Full-time (Remote Friendly)
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
All-rounded marketer, entrepreneur at heart, a passion for autonomy and fast growth...raise your hand if that’s you! Join us now to kickstart and overlook all of our marketing and communication efforts for the Mainland Chinese market. Your user research will directly contribute to product decision making and grow our partnerships with key opinion leaders and institutions.
- Build up and manage social media accounts in China to promote GoodNotes
- Ideate and execute marketing campaigns and promotions in China
- Establish valuable partnerships with key opinion leaders (press, influencers), organizations and institutions (universities, student associations, etc.)
- Publish and optimize content for Chinese users on different channels
- Define and drive overall marketing strategy for China
- Conduct user and market research in China to help making better product decisions
- Manage Chinese social media channels
What you need to be successful
- 3 years of experience for marketing in China, preferably for B2C software products or education technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Mandarin and English
- Solid understanding of brand building, social media, content and performance marketing, preferably within tech start-ups
- Sensitive to numbers. Strong analytical skills, experience in data analysis, modelling.
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence stakeholders across organisation
What else would help you, but not required
- Video and photo editing skills
* You'll receive a competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
* Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
*You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we sponsor visas and relocations.
* We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days!
* Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.