[Platform Team, UK] Senior/ Recruiter
Regional Team /
Platform Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are setting up a whole new venture here at GoodNotes - a new team in the United Kingdom to build products on top of our core product. You will be juggling different tasks: brain dumping, prototyping and validating hypotheses with our founder, growth, product manager and designer. This is the perfect opportunity for those who loves the excitement of “all hands on deck” environment that is full of challenges and changes!
Join this “Startup within a Startup” and help take an already successful product to the next level!
To keep up with our product road map, we need an advocate like recruiter to join our Talents and People Ops team to help scale our team. To strategically uncover and attract top talents from around the world. To represent GoodNotes as an ambassador, to promote our value and culture internally and externally.
- Uncover, attract, source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates effectively and efficiently
- Share best practices interviewing techniques across the team
- Distribute engaging employer branding content on social media
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand requirements and establish and execute recruiting strategies
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, interviewer experience
- Proven success in recruiting and filling technical positions
- Ability to provide insight and feedback for process improvement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adopt software tools
- People-oriented, ability to maintain confidence and professionalism
- Interest in People Ops is highly preferred
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Recruiter.
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our careers page.