[London] Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Regional Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are setting up a whole new venture here at GoodNotes - a new office in London to build products on top of our core product. You will be juggling different tasks: brain dumping, prototyping and validating hypotheses with our founder, growth, product manager and designer. This is the perfect opportunity for those who loves the excitement of “all hands on deck” environment that is full of challenges and changes!
Join this “Startup within a Startup” and help take an already successful product to the next level!
- Attention to details
- Being a digital note-taker of GoodNotes or any other similar software
- Proud of your job, sense of product ownership
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Designed and executed all quality assurance process for a new product from ideation to production.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test scenarios
- Planned and implemented best practices and tools for software QA plan
- Extensive hands on experience with Manual and Automation Testing on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms
We require all platform team applicants to work on and submit take home assignment first, please find the corresponding task here.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our careers page.