[London] Senior/ Software Engineer, iOS
Regional Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are setting up a whole new venture here at GoodNotes - a new office in London to build products on top of our core product. You will be juggling different tasks: brain dumping, prototyping and validating hypotheses with our founder, growth, product manager and designer. This is the perfect opportunity for those who loves the excitement of “all hands on deck” environment that is full of challenges and changes!
Join this “Startup within a Startup” and help take an already successful product to the next level!
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores
- Big plus if you have experience cross compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Software Engineer, iOS.
We require all platform team applicants to work on and submit take home assignment first, please find the corresponding task here.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our careers page.