Senior/ Software Engineer, iOS
European/ Asian Timezone (remote friendly) /
Strategy specific teams – iOS Engineers /
Full-time (Remote Friendly)
Our Core Values:
• Users come first
• Build a better product, not just different
• Do less but get more done
• Always be learning
We are looking for multiple senior iOS mobile application engineers to join our core mobile team to plan and drive our new initiatives. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best iOS engineers in the region.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores
- Big plus if you have experience cross compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Software Engineer, iOS.
We require all platform team applicants to work on and submit take home assignment first, please find the corresponding task here.
• You'll receive a competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
• Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
• You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we sponsor visas and relocations.
• We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days!
• Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.