Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Tsim Sha Tsui
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are looking for a senior software engineer to work with our research team to create a magical note-taking experience for our users. You love making things fast algorithmically and by utilising the latest vector instructions. Short term challenges include implementing handwriting recognition papers.
- Strong fundamentals of hardware and software architecture
- Strong fundamentals in the mathematics behind deep learning
- Love for writing efficient and maintainable code
- Production experience in shipping and optimizing computational intensive applications, big plus for computational geometry and machine learning algorithms
- Excellent programming and debugging skills on scalar and vector processors
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com