Tsim Sha Tsui /
Growth Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
GoodNotes believes that data is key to predicting and shaping the future. We are looking for a data scientist with strong business sense who loves getting to the bottom of things to ensure that we are making good use of data we already have and yet have collected, hence empower us to make better decision in all manners of the company.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into user retention, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Ensure quality, accessibility and consistency of data to ensure that different teams are empowered to make informed decisions.
- Manage pipelines and roadmaps efficiently to both handle day-to-day ad hoc analytics needs and longer term projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Design and Talents teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skill
- Experience coding in C++/ Hadoop/ Java/ Scala/ Python/ R
- Excellent multimodal communication techniques
- Good business acumen, to make data-backed suggestions to the team
- People person, ability to cross functionally and collaborate with multiple teams
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com