[London] Senior Digital Product/ UX UI Designer
Regional Team /
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are setting up a whole new venture here at GoodNotes - a new office in London to build products on top of our core product. You will be juggling different tasks: brain dumping, prototyping and validating hypotheses with our founder, growth, product manager and designer. This is the perfect opportunity for those who loves the excitement of “all hands on deck” environment that is full of challenges and changes!
Join this “Startup within a Startup” and help take an already successful product to the next level!
- Designed products that have gotten love letters from your users
- A great story teller capable in explaining and getting buy-ins on your thought process and product vision from the stake holders
- An avid note taker who takes note everywhere
- Production experience working with high performance engineering and product team to deliver project from start to end
- Extensive experience with sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), production HTML/CSS, and prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer, InVision) for Mobile
- Iterated and led product cycle from conducting and analysing user research to validating hypothesis via prototypes to shipping high fidelity design on production
- A strong understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
We require all platform team applicants to work on and submit take home assignment first, please find the corresponding task here.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our careers page.