Machine Learning Lead
Tsim Sha Tsui
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We are looking for a senior software engineer to work with our research team to create a magical note-taking experience for our users. You love making things fast algorithmically and by utilising the latest vector instructions. Short term challenges include implementing handwriting recognition papers.
- Strong hardware and software architecture fundamental
- Solid mathematical foundation of deep learning techniques
- Excellent programming and debugging skills on scalar and vector processors
- Love for writing efficient and maintainable code
- Proven track record of researching, inventing and shipping complex machine learning algorithms, big plus for computational geometry and machine learning algorithms
- Led product development from inception to million of users
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda
- Good taste as a maker
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com