Senior Software Engineer, Cross-platform
Tsim Sha Tsui /
Platform Team /
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
* Users come first
* Build better product, not just different
* Do less but get more done
* Always be learning
We have always been an Apple-only application since we started 8 years ago. We are now ready to make our experience available on other platforms. We are growing our first platform engineering team and are looking for multiple software engineers to drive our cross-platform effort. You would be responsible for creating beautiful interface and bringing our world-renowned user experience to other platforms. You would play an important role to drive and support our new business initiatives such as collaboration and cross platform deployment. You would be working closing with our iOS and backend teams on redefining productivity applications for the new era of computing.
- Excellent problem solving and story-telling skills
- Love for software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools and best practises for any task
- Experience in end-to-end web and mobile product development
- Mastery in at least one high level and one low level programming languages
Less experienced candidate will be considered as Software Engineer, Cross-platform.
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com